Boston-area freelance website designer and front-end ExpressionEngine developer creating dynamic and responsive sites that are accessible, w3c standards compliant and search engine friendly since 2000.
- Proven ability to take concepts and strategically transform them into a functioning interactive web presence.
- Keen sense for marketing and branding
- Self-motivated, detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Flexible enough to complement an existing team or work independently
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and handle last-minute projects
- Experienced in crafting and implementing creative ideas for the web
- W3C Web Standards and Guidelines compliant to ensure long-term growth for my clients' websites
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) compliant to make web content accessible to people with disabilities.
I graduated from University of Massachusetts in 1998 with a BA in English and a Professional Writing Certificate; Completed Boston University's Web Design Program in the Corporate Education Center in 2001. I continue to update my skills regularly.